This classic family ride will swing riders on an arc reaching 54 feet over a pool of water. It’s not exactly the Atlantic Ocean, but that pop of airtime will give a hint of what the Pilgrims experienced on their heroic voyage long ago. Brave the seas for more stories, videos and photos about the Mayflower here on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Wait till the afternoon to ride, as lines are shortest then.
- Save one last ride for after dark – Mayflower has an awesome light package!
- Don’t forget to leave any loose items you wish to keep – especially cell phones and keys – off of the ride so the seas don’t toss them overboard.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
- What else? Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Mayflower here on our HoliBlog.
- Height limit: 42″ to ride with a supervising companion; 48″ to ride alone
- Type: Chance Rides swinging ship
- Opening: May 3, 2014
- Ride Height: Mayflower swings riders in a 54′ arc
- Capacity: up to 60 riders
- History: The Pilgrims set sail on the Mayflower in 1620