A water slide complex of three enclosed, opaque water slides. The slides offer three distinctly different rides, all very fast and very dark. Named after the rare Peruvian Jaguar the Otorongo (otto-RON-go) offers a watery ride through four stories of darkness on double inner tubes. Whether you ride “Otto,” “Ron,” or “Go,” you will get a fast, dark ride down the enclosed water slides at Otorongo. Are you in the dark about Otorongo? Read more on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Give each slide a try – they’re very different!
- Be sure to choose your slide by looking from the bottom.
- Scared of the dark? Go ahead and scream!
- Otorongo is the name of a rare Peruvian jaguar.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces, full arm casts that cover the elbow, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone.
Weight limit: Riders must not exceed 250 pounds; maximum combined weight of all riders must not exceed 400 pounds.
Type: 3 in-the-dark water slides
Height: 4 stories
Length: 179, 260, and 326 feet long
Inner tubes: Double inner tubes
Splash pool: 3′ 9″