This four-minute family ride is a soaker and lots of fun on a hot summer day. Start off in a twisty subterranean tunnel then float lazily along before hitting the rapids. Oh, you may get surprised (and wet!) by a few geysers. Then hold on tight! Your boat will take a thrilling rush through Boulder Canyon, a flooded Western town. Your drenching journey will end by meandering through the town’s saloon – watch out for the water curtain! And remember, whoever doesn’t want to get wet the most is somehow always the one to take the biggest splash! Watch out for the geysers as you make your way over to our HoliBlog to check out more stories, videos and photos about Raging Rapids.
Don’t ignore the signs that say “You Will Get Wet!” Because you most certainly will on this white-water raft ride! Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- You will get wet!
- Balance the size and weight of riders around your boat.
- Only one rider per seat.
- Shoes, shirts, and shorts must be worn on this ride.
- If you decide to just watch from up top, insert coins in the geyser machines in the observation area and watch as your family gets soaked.
- Don’t want to wait in a long line? Come cool off here in the afternoon or evening.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- What behind-the-scenes stories do we have about Raging Rapids? Check here on our HoliBlog to see.
- Height limit: 36” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
- Type: White water raft ride
- Opened: 1990
- Boats: 12
- Capacity: 8 riders per boats
- Water: 1 million gallons
- Ride length: 1,182 feet
- Geysers: 7