Here’s our best spin: Revolution is located right near Raging Rapids, so you can “spin dry” after getting soaked on the white water raft ride. Take a stand and spin your way on over to our Holiblog for more stories, videos and photos about Revolution!
They say we want a Revolution ... well, you know. We all want to change the World. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Give your kids a quick physics lesson by explaining centrifugal force while riding Revolution. Or, you know. After.
- Please keep your feet on the ride floor at all times.
- Only one person per compartment.
- You will be standing throughout the entire ride.
- Spin dry in the evening for shorter lines while checking out Revolution’s light package.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
Height limit: Minimum of 42″ to ride but no taller than 6’5″
Type: Zero Gravity “round up”
Capacity: 33 riders
Direction: Counter clockwise