Hop on the Scarecrow Scrambler for a spin on this classic family ride!
Tips For Your Visit
- To reduce the “squish” factor, bigger/heavier riders should get on last and be seated on the padded side of the car.
- One shared seatbelt per car.
- Watching instead of riding? Catch an “aerial” view from halfway down Halloween Hill.
- For shorter lines, ride in the afternoon or evening.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces or forearm casts on both arms may not ride
- Height limit: 36″ to ride with a supervising companion; 48″ to ride alone
- Type: Classic scrambler ride
- Vehicles: 12
- Capacity: Maximum 3 riders per vehicle
- Speed: 25 mph
- G force: 1.24 lateral
- Manufacturer: Eli Bridge Company
- History: The 115th Scrambler ever built; added to park in 1976