Watubee is our big green family water slide. To “Do the Watubee,” Guests walk to the top of the ride’s tower, climb into a large raft which holds up to four Guests (five, if you have several little ones riding with you), and launch onto a watery adventure featuring non-stop twists and turns. Do you think you’ll lean toward the green? Read more about Watubee on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Riders must sit flat in the rafts, with feet in the middle.
- Watubee is a great start for smaller children who feel they’re ready for the big slides.
- A huge conveyor system carries the rafts to the top of the tower.
- Hold on tight!
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not permit single riders.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
- Guests wearing neck braces, full arm casts that cover the elbow, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
Height limit: 36” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Type: Family water slide
Designer: ProSlide Technologies Inc.
Added in: May, 1996
Height: 6 stories
Length: 625 feet
Width: 10 feet
Splash pool: 0 to 30 inches deep
Translation: None – we made it up!
Rafts: Each raft holds 4-5 riders, no more than 4 adults
Weight: Maximum total 800 pounds per raft