Dear HoliWood Nights Attendees,
We appreciate your understanding and/or support of our 2022 HoliWood Nights experiment, “Honey, We Shrunk the Event.” It was a difficult decision to make, but we loved getting the chance to know some Guests a little better with our 2022 event and hope to do so again this year.
The experiment isn’t over, though.
This year’s event will be June 2 & 3, and the theme is Coaster Grease! We’re hopelessly devoted to our coaster enthusiasts, so we listened. And this event is undergoing some far-less-dramatic changes than Sandra Dee. Though, if you look at the countdown clock below and continue reading, you’ll notice at least one change is coming… keep reading…
HoliWood Nights Tickets go on sale in:
Good ole Sandra Dee… AKA “What’s staying the same”
- Capacity is still limited so we can deliver the best possible experience (though we decided we could increase our capacity some from last year).
- TWO FULL DAYS of ERT, walkbacks, fun, and food
- At least one person in each purchase group must be a partner club member, but each member can bring three additional Guests. (That’s four total tickets per transaction)
- Trimless rides on The Voyage
- As Principal McGee said, “Anyone doing tasteless or vulgar movements will be immediately disqualified.” In other words, the rules of conduct still apply—we don’t tolerate rider misconduct.
Pink Ladies Sandy… AKA “What’s changing”
- Goodbye form! Hello, greased lightning! We’re releasing tickets Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 11 am CENTRAL time. Tickets this year are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Click the links below to save this date to your calendar.
+Add to Outlook
- We have one event ticket price—the Season Passholder price will not be offered this year. The price for two days of ERT, walkbacks, fun, and food is now $140 per person (and if you’re planning ahead and want to split the processing fee, it’s $6.99).
- Name changes must be made at the event, not over the phone or online. Some of you know our Call Center team by name after last year so we’re giving them a break.
- We have more tickets available this year and a partner Coaster Club Member can now bring three additional Guests.
Other important information
- We’re going cashless in 2023. Click here for more information.
- We don’t offer refunds, so don’t wait until Tuesday at 10:59 am (central time) to text your friend to find out if they’re joining you.
- We’ve never done a first-come, first-served ticket release, so there are some things we don’t know. Depending on the popularity, you may be put in a “waiting room.” If that happens, please wait patiently, as you’ll be put in a queue to enter the store and you’ll be allowed in as soon as a purchase is complete, or someone exits the shop.
REMINDER: Click below to add this event to your calendar!
We know this news won’t be peachy keen, jellybean with everyone, but we hope you understand that we’re doing our best to listen to every enthusiast. Changing the tickets to first-come, first-served, and increasing the number of tickets per transaction were the two most-requested changes.
Please look out for your members of the coaster community who may not be on Facebook and may not be part of this group and help us spread the word. We don’t want anyone to miss the Dec. 6 ticket drop.
We hope you understand the changes. After all, enthusiasts and HoliWood Nights go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong…
(Yes, I’m sticking all these songs in your head… maybe it’ll be a nice break from all of the Christmas music?)
Fourth-Generation Owner & Director of Communications
Hi! I am excited to hear the news of Holiwood Nights 2023! I have a few questions regarding ticket purchasing:
Does the purchaser have to be a coaster club member, or can it be anyone in the group? Ex. I am not a coaster club member, but my friend is and he would be apart of the group. Can I purchase the tickets or would my friend be required to since he’s a club member?
Hypothetically, if no one in my group is a coaster club member, can we purchase tickets and then join a club before the event? Or is club details required at the time of purchase?
Thanks in advance for the information!
Hi Matthew, just one person involved in the transaction needs to be an official Coaster Club member. You’re fine to purchase as long as your friend makes the journey and brings his ID. You may also purchase a club membership after the fact–you just have to have a current membership card in time for the event! Thanks!
Do you have to be a member of a coaster club upon buying a ticket on Dec 6th, or just by the time of the event June 2nd & 3rd?
You just need to have a valid membership with one of our partner clubs by the event and you’ll need to have a membership card with an expiration date as proof. Thanks!
If I’m able to secure a Holiwood Nights ticket on Tuesday, do I need $140 or $560? That’s not very clear in the announcement. I’d love to bring 3 friends, but idk if I can get 3 friends to commit by Tuesday.
Hi Michael, the $140 cost is per person, and we are allowing up to four tickets per transaction. We can’t guarantee how long tickets will be available. If you’re pretty sure one or two friends will come, you can purchase now and update the name(s) for your Guest(s) once you arrive at the park for the event in June.
Is ACE an acceptable club?
Of course! You can view the whole list at holidayworld.com/clubs Thanks!
We are so looking forward to attending Hollywood Nights and would like to inquire if there are discounts or couipon codes availble for Santa’s Lodge in Santa Claus.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to the smell of coaster grease in the near future!!!