Climb into a huge colorful Eagle and enjoy this classic “flying scooter” ride. Eagles Flight, found in the Fourth of July section across from the Revolution, will allow you to soar through the air as you adjust your direction of travel with the eagle’s movable head and tail. Fly over to our Holiblog for more stories, videos and photos about Eagles Flight.
Soar like a bird in this classic ride as your colorful eagle takes flight. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Use your bird’s head “feathers” as a rudder to direct your flight.
- Want to fly high? Make your bird “look” out away from the ride.
- Prefer to be closer to the ground? Make your bird “look” in a little toward the ride.
- Can’t decide? Try both!
- Have younger children board first, so they are on the enclosed side.
- Ride operators will put two riders in each eagle.
- Riding with a friend or family member? Take turns guiding the eagle throughout the ride or ride twice.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or a heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces or forearm casts on both arms may not ride.
Height limit: 36″ to ride with a Supervising Companion; 42″ to ride alone
Type: Flying Scooter
Vehicles: 8 birds
Capacity: 2 adults per bird