Yes, of course we have a big turkey ride for our Thanksgiving section! Sit in one of these roomy turkeys with your family and whirl around as you gobble with delight. These colorful turkeys are found right across from Gobbler Getaway and next to The Voyage’s lift hill. Take a seat and spin right on over to our Holiblog for more stories, videos and photos about Turkey Whirl.
Tips For Your Visit
- Ride this spinning ride before you eat, not right after!
- When the ride starts, lean in the direction the turkey begins to move, then straighten back up for some good spins!
- All turkeys spin at the same rate.
- As you board your turkey, have your child sit away from the opening.
- Wait till the afternoon to ride, as lines are shortest then.
- Check out the ride’s lights during an evening ride.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
Height limit: 36″ to ride with a supervising companion; 48″ to ride alone
Type: Classic tilt-a-whirl
Vehicles: 7 turkeys
Capacity: 4 adults or 5 children per turkey
Ride time: 1 minute 30 seconds